A FARM WEDDING… FOR COUPLES WHO WANT A MEMORABLE EXPERIENCE
This 170+ year old farm is a very special venue. The authentic barns, old farmhouse, spacious fields and friendly animals make Rainbow Ranch a gorgeous backdrop for the farm weddings. It’s perfect for couples who want something different, yet provide entertainment for the whole family. Kids can explore the farm and animals while the parents relax and play whiffle ball, bags, horseshoes or simply sit back with a cold beer at the bonfire.
Imagine: your guests arrive and have a drink, explore the farm and chat about how beautiful the farm is. The bride comes out of the farm house or her Maid of Honor’s car. She walks down the wild-flower lined aisle. The ceremony takes places under the big beautiful trees in the front yard. Afterwards, while the bride has picture time, the guests stay busy wandering with drink in hand and pet the llamas, camels and goats. Kids run through the field and play tag or frisbee. The food and band get set up. When you return after the last shutter-click, everything is ready to go. The toasts occur and the party starts…
Concerned about the logistics of a large farm wedding out in the country? We can accommodate the following:
- Plenty of electricity for a band, lights, food and sound system
- Portable toilets and sinks
- Ice machines and/or trailers
- Camping for up to 100 people
- A private dressing and bathroom onsite in the farmhouse
- A barn full of friendly animals
- Free tours of the entire zoo for all guests
- Space for a tent of any size
- Wooden stage for a five piece band
- Ceremony space in the beautiful front yard for over 250 people
- Parking either in an adjacent field or nearby church in case of rain
- Affordable farm boy help to clean up afterwards
- The locally famous Eagles Nest for catered fried chicken
- Golf carts for physically disabled attendees
We can help you plan the event and direct you to affordable vendors for the items above. Best of all, you’re not paying city prices!
Our rental rates are affordable and start at $2,500 for the entire day and night. You’ll have Rainbow Ranch to yourself and the animals. Guests will leave having been to one of the most unique weddings they’ve ever attended. It’s your most special day. We can help make it unforgettable.